Download

Download
Now

Friday 26 February 2016

Hack your school PC

How to get to CMD at school

I have been doing some research back couple of years back. I have been trying to hack into a school pc. But once I have been doing this. I realise that it only works on Windows XP and lower (Windows NT ect.) not 
Windows 7 and Vista. This only needs;

Notepad
Windows Installed 

After that your done.

This may not work at your school. They might of blocked notepad. First of all look for CMD in the search bar in start and see if it is unblocked. Or go to 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe' or goe to My Computer and press 
'Control+F' if not try and use these commands in notepad to access CMD.

First off, open notepad via Go to start-All Programs-Accessories-notepad

Open it;

type in

Code:

command.com

Save as command.bat
and set it as All Programs And Files. And make sure you save it on your desktop. 

Then just open command.bat 

or you can do this.

Code:

@echo off
start

This should be all. I hope this helps 

Any problems I will try to help. (I will not tell you any batch commands)

No comments:

Post a Comment